Re: Locking images' position in powerpoint
- From: Steve Rindsberg <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:33:28 EDT
Is there a way to lock the position of a graphic, image in PowerPoint?
Using XP and PowerPoint 2003.
Not exactly, but you can put the graphic on the slide master instead of the
slide; it'll appear on every slide based on that master but won't be
selectable/moveable from the slide itself.
PPT 2002 and up support multiple masters, so you can have different masters
with different "locked" graphics if you like. If every slide has different
graphics, this could get quite clumsy though.
Another trick is to combine all the graphics you want to lock into one bitmap
(ie, PNG) image and set that as the slide's background (Format, Background)
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Changing layout of several pictures at once
- Next by Date: Re: 'Presenter View' SNAFU's
- Previous by thread: Re: How to work with several windows in PowerPoint
- Next by thread: Re: 'Presenter View' SNAFU's