Re: Split Horizontal Out and Split Vertical In have mixed icons

Assuming you're talking about PPT 2007, yeah, it's a known issue.

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/
PPTLive! Sept 17-20, 2006 http://www.pptlive.com

"pato" <pato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi

The animation icons for Split Horizontal Out and Split Vertical In are
mixed
up.

Hope this will be fixed in the final ;)

thx,
pato

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ee1702b9-e056-4814-ae0b-d74725d3cbc1&dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint

  • Re: Your stupid questionnaire
    ... Kassie Kasselman ... suggestion, IT AGAIN FAILED I AGAIN GET THE MESSAGE Notification failed. ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Your stupid questionnaire
    ... suggestion, IT AGAIN FAILED I AGAIN GET THE MESSAGE Notification failed. ... Having answered to your stupid questionnaire a ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • RE: Columns Problem?
    ... For Each shp In ActiveSheet.Shapes ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Spell check that checks that day of week and date coincide
    ... This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... suggestions with the most votes. ... Agree" button in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Cannot add all mail from a domain to junk mail
    ... | Shouldnt the junk mail work the same way? ... | This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... To vote for this suggestion, ... | Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)