Re: Third party software that can pull slides from a database

Hi Brendon,
No I don't work for MS. I own two separate companies that specialize
in coding. You can email me at Brian-at-reillyand-.com
Just remove the hyphens. And label the message PPT and Access or you
might get lost in the 300+ spams I get a day.

Brian Reilly, MVP

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:40:01 -0700, Brendon