Re: Playing Media in PowerPoint
- From: "Austin Myers" <austinm@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:42:13 -0600
More than likely you installed some media software that made changes to your
system. The quickest fix is to download and re-instll Windwos Media Player.
Works 95% of the time.
MS PowerPoint MVP Team
Provider of PFCMedia http://www.pfcmedia.com
"Tom Rodeheaver" <tomcatv1@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
I know I've done something really stupid I just don't know what. For some
reason my computer has lost the ability to play any media files,
mp3's and wmv's. I've copied the folder with all it's files to a couple
other machines and everything works fine. I've tried to reinsert to no
avail. Any suggestions?
- Prev by Date: Re: Slide transition with sound
- Next by Date: Re: Can I change the speaker notes display font in presenters mode?
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I end a web PPT returning to the orignal web page?
- Next by thread: Re: Playing Media in PowerPoint