Re: WILL OFFICE 12 OPEN IN OFFICE 11

You will have to ask Microsoft that. We here are all using 2003 and earlier
and won't be able to answer your question until 12 is released to the
public.

--
<>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
<><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>

"cade" <cade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
|I HAVE THE OFICE 12 PRE-RELEASE AND I WAS WONDERING CAN YOU OPEN POWER
| POINT(FROM OFFICE 12) IN MICRO. OFFICE 2003 ed.

  • Re: Microsoft - Marketing Buffoons!
    ... Tuesday so they made the massive mistake to quickly pre-release the ... Never heard of a Microsoft Mouse? ... Steve Jobs said you needed eat a dog turd a day to be a good Maccie, ... Oxford would eat ten and make fun of people who ate less. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Microsoft - Marketing Buffoons!
    ... Tuesday so they made the massive mistake to quickly pre-release the Zune ... Clearly there is nobody leading Microsoft at ... MS will follow DeLL in canceling their MP3 product in 3 years time. ... Never heard of a Microsoft Mouse? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Microsoft - Marketing Buffoons!
    ... What a BLUNDER... ... Microsoft was clearly jealous of Apple's event on ... Tuesday so they made the massive mistake to quickly pre-release the Zune ... MS will follow DeLL in canceling their MP3 product in 3 years time. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Microsoft - Marketing Buffoons!
    ... Tuesday so they made the massive mistake to quickly pre-release the ... Apple will obviously release their widescreen iPod before Christmas, ... MS will follow DeLL in canceling their MP3 product in 3 years time. ... Never heard of a Microsoft Mouse? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Microsoft - Marketing Buffoons!
    ... Tuesday so they made the massive mistake to quickly pre-release the Zune ... Clearly there is nobody leading Microsoft at ... Never heard of a Microsoft Mouse? ... So God is totally out of the picture, and humans are the accidental product of a purposeless universe. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)