Re: cannot replace hlink.dll

Hm. Hopefully this will help.

"PowerPoint can't create a hyperlink to" or message about hlink.dll
http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00501.htm

Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/
How to Prevent PowerPoint Overload (March 23 webcast)
http://tinyurl.com/bp2h8

"guen" <guen@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi !

At my PP a presentation freezes after the first sheet .

When i try to update,remove or reinstall the prog (i use win XP-Home)
it is not possible to replace or remove the file ---> hlink.dll because
of "CRC-Checksum-Error" .
It is also not possible to delete this file in the secured mode.

What can i do ? ( I dont want to format .....)

greetings

guenther

  • Re: powerpoint 2007 color schemes
    ... go to Page Layout and choose the same theme you're using in PowerPoint. ... Gary,As Echo mentions, we can't change the default paste, but it's worth ... Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP ... formatting or 2)Use design template formatting. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Strange pie charts in powerpoint 2007
    ... Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com ... PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx ... The pie chart looks good in the composition window, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Cannot paste excel into powerpoint
    ... Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com ... PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx ... excel worksheet as excel checks for macros when opening hence the vb error, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Live News Ticker Over Powerpoint Presentation
    ... Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com ... PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx ... > what package to use as I will have to use ones that are already> available ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: I close PowerPoint - but instead of closing it stops working
    ... Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com ... PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx ... up-to-date printer driver installed and b) that printer is ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)