Re: Package for CD Problem
- From: Steve Rindsberg <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:45:40 EST
I can however, save the package to file with no problems (in package CD
window), and I can burn that onto a CD no problem, but unfortunately, if I do
it this way, the CD does not run automatically and I need it to do so, as it
is a presentation CD for potential clients.
Package for CD will create a folder full of files. If you burn that *folder* to
the CD, it won't work.
Instead, burn the contents of the folder to the cd.
In other words ...
On your hard drive, you might have:
various files in the root drive and
\MyPresentation (the folder you made with Package for CD)
The CD should contain:
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Copy format between charts in PowerPoint
- Next by Date: Re: Starting Powerpoint clears my clipboard. : (
- Previous by thread: Re: Package for CD Problem
- Next by thread: Re: excel function within a slide