Re: how do I restore powerpoint to read pps files?
- From: Steve Rindsberg <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:45:39 EST
In article <B29314C3-6ADD-4391-9B36-29769DC2D47E@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dbl wrote:
pps files, when clicking on open, used to go right into the slide show...now
I have to save every file first b4 viewing, then go back and delete if not
saving it...feels like being back on aol...tried reconfiguring office-no
change...I run xp office 2003 small business sp2
Do you have Windows set to show you file extensions? It has the evil default
habit of hiding them from you. You might actually have a file named
Myfile.pps.ppt ... useful, right?
Have a look at the Windows setup section here:
Do this before using PowerPoint seriously
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
- Prev by Date: Re: compatible with different language versions
- Next by Date: Re: How can we have different title slides for different slided?
- Previous by thread: Re: Showing a larger image
- Next by thread: Re: how do I restore powerpoint to read pps files?