Re: i cannot access package for CD in powerpoint
- From: "Michael Koerner" <iamnot@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:25:21 -0500
To make the Package for CD command available, you must have a presentation
open in Microsoft PowerPoint.
If you do have a presentation open, but you still do not see the Package for
CD command on the File menu, click the arrows at the bottom of the File
menu to expand it.
And finally if the above does not work, have you done a Detect and Repair?
Have you installed all the Service Patches?
<>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
<><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>
<><><>Do Provide The Version Of PowerPoint You Are Using<><><>
<><><>Do Not Post Attachments In This Newsgroup<><><>
Michael Koerner [MS PPT MVP]
"Alison" <Alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| The option to package for CD on my POwerpoint 2003 is not showing under
| file menu. I click on the arrows and it still does not show.
| please help
- Prev by Date: Re: The path of Video Clip
- Next by Date: Re: Playing Video Locks Up PPT
- Previous by thread: Re: appear notes in presenter screen only and not appear these notes t
- Next by thread: Re: powerpoint 2003 can't run movie in a slide