Re: i cannot access package for CD in powerpoint

To make the Package for CD command available, you must have a presentation
open in Microsoft PowerPoint.

If you do have a presentation open, but you still do not see the Package for
CD command on the File menu, click the arrows at the bottom of the File
menu to expand it.

And finally if the above does not work, have you done a Detect and Repair?
Have you installed all the Service Patches?

--
<>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
<><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>

"Alison" <Alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Hi
| The option to package for CD on my POwerpoint 2003 is not showing under
the
| file menu. I click on the arrows and it still does not show.
| please help

  • Re: Ran ccmclean on site server, what are implications???
    ... i ran the synctool command line in a cmd running under system account using ... The sync tool only has to retrieve the files from the distribution share ... only created the package folder. ... baffles me that the advanced client that resides on the sms ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.setup)
  • Re: What are the core packages for a desktops Linux desktop distribution?
    ... Your use of the term package is a bit confusing ... You'll need the mount command as well. ... As for Gnome, if you are going for minimalism, I ... wouldn't install it - you don't need it. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Life on the Command Line
    ... Gutsy as the IM package or the ICQ package. ... There are a lot of games you can play in the Command Line, ... terminals in one window (like tabbing, except it can be used everywhere, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: now do you "link" .tcl files?
    ... I think from the position of a newbie, this is how linking in Tcl ... At the time of the call, Tcl looks up the command named "foo" using ... pkgIndex.tcl for a Tcl-only package usually contains ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: perl menubased user interface
    ... actually use a perl package OR a hash for this, In a "perl package" ... sub map_method { ... # and they're all shell commands. ... Do whatever you want to wrap a shell command. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)