Re: Pack and Go - ppview97...not playing orginal saved transitions
- From: Steve Rindsberg <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:45:43 EST
In article <BB1E0021-73D5-42C5-A077-665AC826F074@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Curlydawn wrote:
> I'm using 2002 version...And I believe that it's the animation transitions
> that are not converting over correctly...would the 2003 viewer correct the
> problem or is that just something that will not work??? And will the 2003
> veiwer work with the 2002 version of power point (Pack and Go Option)???
> Thanks for your help so far...
What tohlz said.
- Prev by Date: Re: Powerpoint file prints what is NOT veiwed
- Next by Date: Re: can you link to solitaire from power point ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Powerpoint file prints what is NOT veiwed
- Next by thread: Re: Why is the slide background appearing black on a MAC?