Re: missing clip art
- From: "Luc" <luc.s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 08:58:18 GMT
Why don't you make your own collection in a folder. Go to the clipart task
pane, click on the link at the bottom which lets you organize your clips.
Choose File - new collection - give at an appropriate name. Now hit File
again and choose add clips to gallery, you can choose to add your personal
clips automatically (by selecting the folders), or do it yourself, or by
scanning. If you rightclick your clips you can add headwords to it so you
can find it easily.
"firemedic425" <firemedic425@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>I have just down loaded the student/teacher edition of office 2003 and I
> can't find some of the clip art I had in my office 2000 clip art folder.
> Most of the clips that I can't find were downloaded from sites other than
> microsoft and would be hard if not impossible to find again. Is there
> to get these images/clip art to show up for me to use?
- Prev by Date: Re: Controlling the size of the .ppt file
- Next by Date: Re: Controlling the size of the .ppt file
- Previous by thread: Controlling the size of the .ppt file
- Next by thread: Digital Dolby & DTS 5.1 Surround with Powerpoint