Re: Printing PPT to PDF
- From: Steve Rindsberg <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:18:22 EDT
In article <5E0DBDD6-19B5-4B15-97F5-C3B6A3E448FE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 2ronto wrote:
> I am regularily creating PPT large presentations that end up being in excess
> of 30mb even after reducing the picture size for entire document. When I try
> to print to PDF it can take hours and sucks up all computer capacty (1.8mb
> processor). Is there any solution for this? (I can't give clients ppt files
> because of security issues).
> Current presentation is 11.5 mb, but the print manager shows it at 48mb, now
> 3 1/2 hour with only 20mb complete. What's the deal?
Have a look here for a few suggestions:
PDFs from PowerPoint are huge
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
- Prev by Date: Re: I can't open and to make changes in my file because was save view
- Next by Date: Re: Macro not working correctly
- Previous by thread: Re: Need workaround: No ability to create a custom layout in Power
- Next by thread: Re: How do I get different slide backgrounds in a PP presentation?