Re: Macros to display Symbol Font items.

Sorry Brian, but this produces the same effect as before. The symbol is
left selected after the macro runs and when anything further is typed
the Symbol just disappears.

Moreover, adding "Unselect" in the way you suggest deselects the
placeholder and nothing further can be added to it.

Any further suggestions, please?

Robert.

  • Re: parent-child keyboard shortcut
    ... Thanks, Brian. ... macro. ... Best regards, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.cad.solidworks)
  • Re: Documenting extension modules?
    ... Then you have the PyDoc_STRVAR macro in python.h that you might want to ... But as Robert already told you, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: YEM Vocal Jam?
    ... The white one sounds like he could bust into Brian and Robert. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.phish)
  • Macro (?) to change greeting.
    ... A macro might be the answer. ... The teacher will usually be absent. ... Robert. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: create stop codes in Word doc
    ... thanks for your suggestion - can you tell me how I can give access to ... the normally protected parts of the document using a macro? ... Brian ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.general)