Equation Spaces Out

I inserted an equation in a PP page, and the words now overlap each other a

I have PP 2003, and used MS Equation Editor 3.0. I set the style to 'Text'.

When I originally did it, it looked okay. However, I wanted the equation
running across the width of the screen with text above it, rather than having
two side-by-side spaces. Now that I've resized them, I find the words

How can I fix this?

thanks in advance.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: no sound with 4.8 & KDE
    ... > Okay, let's go back to the basics. ... I've checked that the port memory does not overlap ...
  • Re: How much is that in real money?
    ... Okay. ... Most of us don't cross our sevens. ... |overlap in intelligence between the ...
  • Re: void * in ANSC
    ... so accesses 84 bytes in total. ... I must have been having a Duh moment. ... Okay, so I'll turn it around: since the overlap of foo and bar is ...
  • How to turn off print to file
    ... Excel XP okay. ... Does anyone know how I can fix this so my user can print Word XP documents ... Millie ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: How to draw properly in overlapping JInternalFrames?
    ... > to fix a bug where two JInternalFrames that contain JComponents ... > if the frames overlap the lower one freely messes up any ...