RE: Can you edit the PowerPoint slides while viewing?

What version of PowerPoint do you use?

If you are using 2003, during presentation mode, you can RIGHT click on your
mouse and bring up a shortcut menu. From there you can select POINTER
OPTIONS and then PEN or Highlighter and DRAW/annoint over your slides using
the mouse. When you leave presentation mode, it will ask you if you want to
KEEP your drawings or discard them. IF you choose KEEP, it will add them to
your original slides.

>From the same shortcut menu, you can choose SCREEN. Then, choose SPEAKER
NOTES. This will bring up a little box (during your presentation) and if you
have speaker notes it will show them. You can also EDIT/ADD content during
the presentation to this box and it will record/save in the Speaker Notes box
for that slide. You can move the little box to the corner of your slide area
and type in audience comments. (That's how we do it)

"DeeDee" wrote:

> Pastor would like me to enter answers received to the PowerPoint presentation
> while viewing. Is that possible?

  • Re: Can you edit the PowerPoint slides while viewing?
    ... When you leave presentation mode, it will ask you if you want to ... > your original slides. ... > From the same shortcut menu, ... > have speaker notes it will show them. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Where does PPT2003 store Favorites?
    ... For most versions of PowerPoint, the 'Insert slides from file' browse ... adding a shortcut to the location you want in My Documents ... Users helping fellow users. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Automatically insert total # pages into Powerpoint presentatio
    ... Microsoft MVP OneNote and PowerPoint ... I'am sorry for Sonia, but I'm not in the possibility to know ... It's new for me to learn that there are different goals to Word and PPT. ... My suggestion on the hidden slides: when you turn your slides on 'hidden', ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Music stops playing in PowerPoint 2003 slideshow
    ... I remembered that all of the PowerPoint shows I receive via email ALWAYS ... I changed the effect options to "Stop playing after 999 slides," the ... song, and second song to play 3 times, etc. ... As for putting the MP3 into the folder with the presentation ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Custom Show: Two Problems
    ... Kathy Jacobs, Microsoft MVP OneNote and PowerPoint ... Insert--> Slides from file. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)