Change margins in powerpoint

I am in desperate need of some help. I am trying to print out an 11x17 color
powerpoint slide. The margins are not working for me. There is either too
much space on the top and bottom or too much space on the sides of the paper
when printed out. Does anyone know what my margins should be set up as?
Should I put the page setup as 11 x 17 or should I make a custom slide. I am
so frustrated right now I am about to pull my hair out. Please help!

Thanks,
Katie

  • Re: Change margins in powerpoint
    ... You can only get as close to the margins as your printer will allow. ... inkjet printers require about 0.5" top, left, and right, and 0.6" bottom. ... If you open PowerPoint and create a new presentation you will see the sixe ... > powerpoint slide. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Word 2003 changes formatting of Word 97 document
    ... I am getting desperate so I have turned to a discussion group. ... is set exactly how I want it (margins, paper size, header/footer, etc). ... in a small brochure format. ... The font looks to be about 8 points! ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Change margins in powerpoint
    ... Katie wrote: ... > I am in desperate need of some help. ... > 11x17 color powerpoint slide. ... The margins are not working for me. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • RE: Set page margins for page 1 only? Word 2002
    ... box in the Margins section of the window choose 'This point forward', ... will put a section break in your document so you can set the margins for the ... > Thanks in advance -- I am desperate for help!! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)