Change margins in powerpoint
- From: "Katie" <Katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:46:48 -0700
I am in desperate need of some help. I am trying to print out an 11x17 color
powerpoint slide. The margins are not working for me. There is either too
much space on the top and bottom or too much space on the sides of the paper
when printed out. Does anyone know what my margins should be set up as?
Should I put the page setup as 11 x 17 or should I make a custom slide. I am
so frustrated right now I am about to pull my hair out. Please help!
- Prev by Date: Re: Powerpoint Display Problem
- Next by Date: Re: How do I stop slideshow from cropping edges of pictures?
- Previous by thread: how do I prevent unauthorized changes to powerpoint presentation
- Next by thread: Re: Change margins in powerpoint