Re: How to copy pps pictures as Desktop backgrounds?

Hi,

You can have a PowerPoint show running as your desktop background, but I
haven't written the tutorial yet <g>.

Glen

"William R. Parks" <William R. Parks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:818755E5-A2AD-42A0-985A-E8869B08C172@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Would like to get Power Point pictures copied to Desktop Background and/or
as
> Screen Savers.
>
> How di I do this?

  • How to copy pps pictures as Desktop backgrounds?
    ... Would like to get Power Point pictures copied to Desktop Background and/or as ... Screen Savers. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Desktop
    ... How can I use/ run a power point show (PPS) as a desktop background? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to copy pps pictures as Desktop backgrounds?
    ... Make a screensaver from PowerPoint ... Would like to get Power Point pictures copied to Desktop Background and/or as ... Screen Savers. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Microsoft PowerPoint Slide Show
    ... Power Point available. ... use a Remote Desktop session to your work computer and access ... >I already have the PowerPoint Viewer....I need to create a power point ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: desktop backgrnd wont change
    ... > Troubleshooting Windows XP ... >> I've been trying to change my desktop background. ... I go into display properties and do it that ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)