Re: Why did my reinstallation of XP Pro not include powerpoint?
- From: "Michael Koerner" <iamnot@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 14:18:11 -0400
XP is an operating system. It does not contain any of the Microsoft Office
<>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
<><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>
<><><>Do Provide The Version Of PowerPoint You Are Using<><><>
<><><>Do Not Post Attachments In This Newsgroup<><><>
Michael Koerner [MS PPT MVP]
"Carmen" <Carmen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I had my computer cleaned by a professional. He had my disks, but I no longer
have powerpoint. I am running XP Pro 2002 yet it doesn't exist. I have old
presentations that I can not open either.
- Prev by Date: Re: Any downside to saving only as pps rather than ppt?
- Next by Date: Re: How do I transfer a Power Point Presentation to a DVD format?
- Previous by thread: Why did my reinstallation of XP Pro not include powerpoint?
- Next by thread: Re: Why did my reinstallation of XP Pro not include powerpoint?