Re: Why did my reinstallation of XP Pro not include powerpoint?

XP is an operating system. It does not contain any of the Microsoft Office
programs.

--
<>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
<><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>

"Carmen" <Carmen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I had my computer cleaned by a professional. He had my disks, but I no longer
have powerpoint. I am running XP Pro 2002 yet it doesn't exist. I have old
presentations that I can not open either.

.