Re: Why did my reinstallation of XP Pro not include powerpoint?

XP is an operating system. It does not contain any of the Microsoft Office
programs.

--
<>Please post all follow-up questions/replies to the newsgroup<>
<><>Email unless specifically requested will not be opened<><>

"Carmen" <Carmen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I had my computer cleaned by a professional. He had my disks, but I no longer
have powerpoint. I am running XP Pro 2002 yet it doesn't exist. I have old
presentations that I can not open either.

  • Re: trying to upgrade please help
    ... Windows XP Pro is an operating system, and Microsoft Office XP with Front Page is software ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Excel 2003 Upgrade Doesnt recognize XP Pro??
    ... XP Pro is NOT Microsoft Office. ... XP Pro is the Operating system. ... Office XP or any other version of Microsoft Office? ... I am a licensed user of XP Pro (on the machine I am trying to install ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.setup)
  • Crashed XP Pro
    ... My XP operating system is having problems. ... I can't access the XP Pro ... OS but I can access the XP Home Edition on the same hard drive. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Microsoft Office XP Pro with Front Page
    ... including a Pro version with FrontPage. ... operating system, I read it as "Microsoft XP Pro" and didn't realize ... Vista but wanted to know if Microsoft Office XP would work on ...