Re: word document back to powerpoint?
- From: "Bill Dilworth" <vestprog2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:56:19 -0400
Well ... It can sort of be done, but is a major time sink. First, ask your
self if you have a life or need to be anywhere soon. If not, and if the
slides were sent to Word using the native PPT 'Send To MS Word' function
1) Select the first slide's picture in Word
2) Right click
3) Select Slide Object -> Open
4) In new PowerPoint window, select File - Save Copy As ...
5) Name this slide something easy like 001.ppt and for your later sanity
place it in My Documents
6) Select File -> Close & Return to ...
7) Select the next picture and cycle until done.
8) Open a new presentation and import the slides (one by one until you have
rebuilt your presentation.
Word stores all the PowerPoint data, which is partly why the send to Word
function in PowerPoint makes for gygundous DOC files.
A proud member of the Microsoft PPT MVP Team
Users helping fellow users.
yahoo2@ Please read the PowerPoint
yahoo. FAQ pages. They answer most
com of our questions.
"Steve Rindsberg" <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In article <21838CC3-D70F-4387-9841-0D914FDDD7D4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dine
>> At one time I changed a powerpoint presentation to word? How to I change
>> this feature back?
> It's a one-way street, I'm afraid.
> Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
> PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
> PPTools: www.pptools.com
- Prev by Date: how do I fix the animation for printing?
- Next by Date: How do I insert the totel number of slides?
- Previous by thread: Re: word document back to powerpoint?
- Next by thread: Re: numbering slides