Re: How to print 3 slides per page from ppt without the lines for note

From: TAJ Simmons (awesome_at_NOMORESPAMpowerpointbackgrounds.com)
Date: 03/07/05

Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:18:02 -0000

aquamissy

I don't believe it's possible from within powerpoint

an add in might do it though

handout wizard
http://skp.mvps.org/how/

and slide into word
http://billdilworth.mvps.org/SlideIntoWord.htm

Or maybe even from powerpoint using
File > Send to > Word

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com
free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc

"aquamissy" <aquamissy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How to print 3 slides per page from ppt without the lines for note on the
> right??
> Please email me at aquamissy@hotmail.com
> Thank you

Relevant Pages

  • Re: powerpoint tips 1
    ... Tutorials and PowerPoint animations at ... How can I get the old PowerPoint 97 Slide View back? ... Customize from the menu bar) ... * Right-click any toolbar and click Customize on the pop-up menu that appears ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • powerpoint tips 1
    ... How can I get the old PowerPoint 97 Slide View back? ... Customize from the menu bar) ... * Right-click any toolbar and click Customize on the pop-up menu that appears ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: powerpoint tips 1
    ... How can I get the old PowerPoint 97 Slide View back? ... Customize from the menu bar) ... * Right-click any toolbar and click Customize on the pop-up menu that ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Printing Powerpoint from slide show with text box
    ... I created this in PowerPoint 2003, but it should work fine in ... What happens when you go into slide show view and click on the button? ... "David Marcovitz" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Multiple PowerPoint slides on a plotter
    ... PowerPoint and HandOut Wizard. ... HandOut Wizard will let you arrange and incorporate the 20 slide miniatures ... A proud member of the Microsoft PPT MVP Team ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)