Re: How do I get a template for a Divided Dollar Bill Pie Chart

From: Sonia (
Date: 09/29/04

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:41:21 -0700

?? Or do you mean a dollar bill in the shape of a pie? <G> A pie chart is
always round. That's why it's called a pie.

If you have a picture of a dollar, you can use it to fill a section of the pie.
Right click on the segment, select Format Data Series. Go to Fill Effects >
Picture and click on "Select Picture" to browse to your image of the dollar.

Sonia Coleman
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team
Autorun Software, Templates and Tutorials