Re: How do I get a template for a Divided Dollar Bill Pie Chart

From: Sonia (scds_at_nowherebuthere.com)
Date: 09/29/04

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:41:21 -0700

?? Or do you mean a dollar bill in the shape of a pie? <G> A pie chart is
always round. That's why it's called a pie.

If you have a picture of a dollar, you can use it to fill a section of the pie.
Right click on the segment, select Format Data Series. Go to Fill Effects >
Picture and click on "Select Picture" to browse to your image of the dollar.

--
Sonia Coleman
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team
"wingerbk" <wingerbk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am looking to create a presentation in Power Point and would like one slide
> to be a Divided Dollar Bill Pie Chart.  Does a template exist of a Pie chart
> in the shape of a dollar bill?

Relevant Pages

  • How do I get a template for a Divided Dollar Bill Pie Chart
    ... to be a Divided Dollar Bill Pie Chart. ... Does a template exist of a Pie chart ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • How do I format a picture fill in my pie chart?
    ... I've put a picture into a 3-D pie chart in Excel by clicking on the wedge I ... want, going to fill effects, and inserting a picture. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.charting)
  • Re: How to cleanup HD?
    ... to look for "space hogs". ... It gives a visual representation of the contents of the drive. ... (Picture of output is shown here.) ... I find the freeware "Scanner" with its pie chart configuration to be ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Graph question
    ... Right click in the plot area and select Format Plot Area. ... Autorun Software, Templates and Tutorials ... I found that when I insert a pie chart into ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Problem exporting Chart as a jpg
    ... some tabular data that has been formated the way we want it on a regular ... then we copy it as a picture and paste that picture onto the ... chartsheet next to the pie chart. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)