How do I change the notes font size in the Presenter view?

From: Automation Technology (Technology_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/07/04

Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:11:03 -0700

I would like to make the font for my notes in the Presenter view rather large
so I can easily read them at a glance when walking around my class. I've
found the option to change the notes font in the master views, but this does
not affect speaker notes. Is this something that is possible?

Relevant Pages

  • command line tool to format or display tab-separate-value?
    ... (to read this email you probably need to have a font that can ... I wish to be able to glance over my datasheet in tab-separate-value ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Presenter only views notes?
    ... Unless you're using Presenter View, ... font size cannot be changed. ... > How can I make the notes bigger, fontwise, on the slide show screen? ... > I can adjust the size on the presentation show but when viewing slide show ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: My eyes cannt read my notes in PowerPoint Presenters View
    ... I think the problem is actually the Presenter View, ... any control over what you see on the "presenter" computer. ... > When I sit and glance at the screen, the font size is not a problem. ... > I have taken one gracious response and changed the font size with the accessability wizard. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: How can I change font size on presenter view in dual screen mode
    ... Unfortunately, you can't change the font size in presenter view, and even ... See A Multiple Monitor Tutorial by PowerPoint MVP Chirag Dalal ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Font size in presenter view
    ... look at the current slide, upcoming slides, and notes ... slides by dragging the scroll bar while in the presenter ... Also available in the mac version is the ... ability to change the font size in the presenter view. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)