Disable keyboard navigation

From: Juan Cruz (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/25/04

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:48:58 -0700

I'm preparing an organization chart for my company that
hyperlinks to a person's profile+photo. The org chart is
on slide 1 and I want people to navigate with the mouse
only, if they hit "enter" or the arrow keys, I want
PowerPoint to stay in slide 1. I thought of adding a
hidden slide 2 that redirects to slide 1, something like
adding a line in the code: onLoad="GoToSld(000xx.htm)" or
disabling the "enter" key with: Application.OnKey "~",""
but none of these seem to work (I don't know much about
Visual Basic, I'm just guessing here).

How can I disable the "enter" key and the arrows so that
the person can only navigate by clicking the hyperlinks?

(I know I can prepare the org chart in HTML, but then, I
want to use PowerPoint animations in the slides!!!)