Re: where does initials and cc go..in comparison?

Hi, Sarah,

This newsgroup is really related to solving problems with Microsoft Office
Update. However, I used to do it this way: two lines below the signature
block, put the writer and the typist initials. The writer is in upper case,
then a colon, then the typist initials in lower case. If I wrote the letter
for the signer, which happened sometimes, I'd just use my initials in upper
case and no typist initials.

KDL:shr

cc: Bob Johnson
Mary Smith

Every business has different standards, and there are a variety of ways to
do this, but most US / English-speaking business folks would recognize this.

--
Susan Ramlet
MVP - Office

Please reply to the newsgroups where others may benefit.

.