RE: Office 2003 admin update problem

From: tomislav (perica_at_zamir.net)
Date: 02/27/04

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:33:07 -0800

yes you misunderstood my meaning,

so everything is ok, but when i want to check version of updated file on
my adminshare
expl.

for KB830000 it is WINWORD.EXE 11.0.6058.0(version)
after update , file version on my share is still 11.0.6113

i will send to my log, it is ok ?

v-agao@online.microsoft.com ("Arnold Gao[MSFT]") wrote in

--
*tomislav domagoj perica*
*the national democratic institute for international affairs(NDI)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Think that China is reading here to.
    ... > UDP or TCP? ... but I misunderstood your meaning. ... > When you look at the hill, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: OT The Muhammed Cartoons
    ... <snip rehash which I already addressed that I might have misunderstood ... who had nothing to do with the cartoon are acting totally uncivilized ... of outrage at the taking and brutal killing if innocent civilians. ... Let me go real slow in case I miss some hidden meaning here... ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... >> IMHO Language as it is written and spoken is constantly changing and ... As long as you get your meaning across, ... > The above statement can easily be misunderstood in a variety ... This is common with the written word but less common with the ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Trackers Second Review Response
    ... >> IMHO Language as it is written and spoken is constantly changing and ... As long as you get your meaning across, ... > The above statement can easily be misunderstood in a variety ... This is common with the written word but less common with the ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Semantics
    ... words to be misunderstood. ... We're conducting a conversation with people we have, in the main, never met, and know very little about except what they choose to reveal. ... So it's very easy for words used neutrally and benignly to be taken as laden with specific meaning or to indicate a specific mindset when the meaning wasn't there nor was the mindset. ...
    (rec.music.opera)