RE: Office 2003 admin update problem

From: tomislav (perica_at_zamir.net)
Date: 02/27/04

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:33:07 -0800

yes you misunderstood my meaning,

so everything is ok, but when i want to check version of updated file on
my adminshare
expl.

for KB830000 it is WINWORD.EXE 11.0.6058.0(version)
after update , file version on my share is still 11.0.6113

i will send to my log, it is ok ?

v-agao@online.microsoft.com ("Arnold Gao[MSFT]") wrote in

--
*tomislav domagoj perica*
*the national democratic institute for international affairs(NDI)