osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is not present

When I click on the setup icon on the disk I receive the following error
message: E:\proplus.ww\osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is
not present. Any suggestions?

  • Re: ADPREP : Schema update failed in recalculating validation cach
    ... but I wanted to validate that you understood which disk to use for ... Is this user also a member of the domain admins account? ... With Disk 1 or disk 2. ... The schema upddate for /forestprep failed on sch18.ldf and now, ...
  • Re: Problem with XP pro Validtion
    ... In order to resolve your non-genuine licensing issue, ... www.microsoft.com/genuine and click on "Validate Windows". ... | and suggested running their product recovery disk supplied with the machine. ...
  • Re: osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is not prese
    ... What they are trying to say is that when they try to run the setup for Office ... "E:\proplus.ww\osetup.dll digital signature does not validate or is not ... sharing off the servers DVD drive, all reslut in the same error. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • RE: install new copy of xp on system with xp pro that cant be val
    ... DIDN'T SMASH HIS WINDOWS THOUGH. ... buy the disk and key, ... you have Pro Edition, not 'tablet edition' or 'media center edition' To ... collection of pc I realised we couldn't validate xp pro. ...
  • Re: XP key wont validate
    ... The MS COA key on the bottom would not validate. ... Compaq is your only source of support. ... During installation Windows accepted the key and proceeded to finish the ... Should there be any issues installing from the O/S disk? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)