Re: Unable to install Office 2007 - InfoPath.en-us/InfLR.cab missing?

Neil Johnson;3848854 Wrote:
I have been struggling for the past couple of days trying to install
Office
2007 Ultimate. I have various different copies of media, including
Retail and
downloaded versions from MSDN.

The install is on a clean Vista SP1 32 bit machine. It begins to
install
but approx 1/3 of the way through it says...

"Setup cannot find InfoPath.en-us\InfLR.cab. Browse to a valid
installation
source, and then click OK."

The weirdest thing is that the file exists and is in exactly the
correct
place?

Any suggestions??
Hi Neil had the same problem
have solved it now and 2007 offfice working fine.
firstly go to bitcomet.com and download bit comet.
them go to this address
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/35530301/microsoft+office?tab=summary
once there at the top of the page you will see download with bit
torrent right click then click download with bit comet.
you will see all the boxes with ticks in them go straight to the bottom
and uncheck all then search for your missing cab file download should
take about 10 mins.it normaiil down loads to your c drive in a file
called down loads.
when you found it open the file in there should be a winrar file right
click copy then go to your office file infopath.en-us paste the rar file
in there dont unpack it.... restart your office installer that should
work if not email me and i will send you more info
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...hope this helps a lot of people
p.s after you office instale bars pass the point where you normally
fails you might get another error ( enterprise.ww/enterww.cab ) just do
the above all again..... but first open bit comet you will see your
previous download right click delete follow this and you wont have no
problem do the above again..
good luck..

--
loki1961
loki1961's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/84049.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: WindowsUpdate_80240016 error
    ... They guy has just directed you to download malicious or crapware. ... Update will not install and shows Error Code 80240016 - computer runs forever but nothing happens. ... - but Vista will not allow me to rename the folder even tho I am an Admin ... Stop the Windows Update service ...
  • Re: spyware not working
    ... You cannot really "download from a disc" - you could install. ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... More full function applications for CD/DVD burning would be: ...
  • Solution for 646
    ... Before you install the update, click on the link on the page (cannot remember ... I have been trying to download updatees for widows vista. ... "Windows encountered an unknown error" error 646.any suggestions as what to ... that button then run or save the installer package then proceed to execute ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Trojan / Adware infection on Windows XP Pro computer
    ... > can install on the infectedcomputer so that I don't have to contect to ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... - Roll back the clock with System Restore ... and some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: Spyware doctor. Is it free?
    ... i want to install it at my home pc too. ... > Can I safetly download it at home. ... I'll mainly work around Windows XP, as that is what the bulk of this ... people out there who created AntiSpyware products that actually install ...
    (microsoft.public.security)