Re: Recover Office 07 Enterprise Key

This wasn't a trial key. It was a full legal version. I said trial, because
when I reinstalled office 07 after the restore, I'm now on a trial version.
Until I find the key in the registry.

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

Best that you try and find it
Sorry but you are certainly out of luck here. Trial keys especially for Office
Enterprise are not deposited into the registry as is other Retail versions of Office
where it can be found.

--
Peter

"Chris" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I just recently had a registry issue that required me to run a restore to fix
it. Therefore, I lost my office 07 enterprise key. I can't seem to find the
disk.

I've reinstalled office 07 from the files that I recovered on the computer.
I also was able to recover my outlook user profile (600+ mb). However, I
still need to recover the product key for office, otherwise the trial will
kick me out shortly

  • Cannot send attachments "The system cannot find the file specified"
    ... After I reinstalled Office I did an Outlook settings backup recovery to try ... F.H. Muffman suggested I make sure OutlookSecureTempFolder key in something ... registry and find nothing. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Document Recovery Error Loop - Word just wont start
    ... it goes into this "encountered problem and needs ... Recover my work and restart Word is checked. ... I've run a repair install, I've reinstalled Office, and I've deleted every ...
  • Re: Office 2003 Task Pane Open List
    ... definitely not calling Microsoft just for this, ... removed the whole Microsoft Office Registry ... Then I reinstalled Office, and the list still does not work. ... installing SP2...it's just my hunch, but I'll have to test it out later. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Using bullets or numbering button crashes Word 2003
    ... I unistalled and reinstalled office and the problem went away for a day but ... There is no folder or key or anything that is called List or Gallery ... In the Registry drill down to: ... Microsoft Office MVP ...
  • Re: Office 2003 Task Pane Open List
    ... > I've uninstalled Office 2003, removed the whole Microsoft Office Registry ... Then I reinstalled Office, and the list still does not work. ... > installing SP2...it's just my hunch, but I'll have to test it out later. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)