Re: Recover Office 07 Enterprise Key
- From: Chris <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 06:56:00 -0700
This wasn't a trial key. It was a full legal version. I said trial, because
when I reinstalled office 07 after the restore, I'm now on a trial version.
Until I find the key in the registry.
"Peter Foldes" wrote:
Best that you try and find it.
Sorry but you are certainly out of luck here. Trial keys especially for Office
Enterprise are not deposited into the registry as is other Retail versions of Office
where it can be found.
Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
"Chris" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I just recently had a registry issue that required me to run a restore to fix
it. Therefore, I lost my office 07 enterprise key. I can't seem to find the
I've reinstalled office 07 from the files that I recovered on the computer.
I also was able to recover my outlook user profile (600+ mb). However, I
still need to recover the product key for office, otherwise the trial will
kick me out shortly
- Prev by Date: Re: Unable to uninstall office professional edition 2003
- Next by Date: Re: Recover Office 07 Enterprise Key
- Previous by thread: Re: Recover Office 07 Enterprise Key
- Next by thread: Re: Recover Office 07 Enterprise Key