RE: Building Blocks/Quick Parts in Office 2007

"RAMqi" wrote:

Is is possible to use Office 2007 Quci Parts in Outlook 2007? If so, how is
this set-up?

I have set up quick parts in Outlook a number of times but they are never
there when i re open Outlook. No problem in Word. Any advice please?

  • AOL mail managed via MS Outlook
    ... I have just set up Outlook on my new Windows 7 system. ... When I open Outlook I ... unde rAll Mail Items, Inbox). ... This may have been a result of an issue during set-up, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • How do I set up web-mail so it uses Outlook 2003?
    ... Looking to set-up new account to be viewed when I open Outlook ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: cannot go to new newsgroup after sp2 install
    ... Open Outlook Express. ... Go to Tools on the top menu bar and select Accounts. ... Windows XP - Shell/User ... | PS:pls also email me your advice and answers, ...
  • Re: problems with microsoft outlook
    ... Newbie Coder ... every time i open outlook its tell me a that DCCEXT.32 DLL file is missing ... i am using xp windows, office xp and until this week all worked just fine, ... any advice would be appericated ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Cant open IE and Outlook 2000 after recent update
    ... I appreciate any advice I can get on this. ... Whenever I open Outlook 2000 or IE My laptop gets a popup message that ... Mod Ver 7.0.6000.16587 Offset: 000eb9a1 ... important business emails that I can't get to. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)