Re: Outlook 2003

Uninstall any Office 2003 components, then the Office 2007 components.
Reboot and install the Office 2003 suite. Find MAPI32.dll and rename it to
..old. Open Outlook and it should do a Detect and Repair.

If this does not work, report back the error you get. (You may need to
rename MSMAPI32.dll if it still exists as well.)

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, PaulJB asked:

.