EnterWW.cab cannot be find during installation!!

Hi Leon Hao!

I am a user of the Office enterprise 2007!

I am trying to install the office on the Vista home x32!

I have tried the thing that you proposed at the following forum:

http://forums.techarena.in/office-setup/732321.htm

When I tried the first suggestion of your 4 suggestions the installation wanted the "EnterWW.cab" file.

I tried to give the right direction of the file from both the cd-rom and harddrive (i copied the files), but neither worked!

Then i tried ur secound and third solution, and those failed aswell! So now i would like you to help me turther with this problem!

I have attached the log files from the temp folder and i also took a print screen to show you the error message that i got when i was testing your first suggestion!

I would be glad to receive any information or help that i can get!

Thank you!

  • Re: EnterWW.cab cannot be find during installation!!
    ... All issues with Office Enterprise 2007 should be addressed to the IT person at the Company or Educational Institution from where it was purchased through the Home Program ... I am trying to install the office on the Vista home x32! ... When I tried the first suggestion of your 4 suggestions the installation wanted the "EnterWW.cab" file. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Trying to install Office Enterprise 2007.
    ... If using Office Enterprise and the OP is posting here for issues concerning the Enterprise version then it is a pirated version of Office Enterprise ... You can save the reg keys are all the changes you make in the registry if you like anywhere you want to browse to. ... They are only having you save keys and if the key is named uninstall path it's still only a reg key; you aren't saving an uninstall when you're saving reg keys or subkeys. ... It is meant to clean up the path for them to uninstall and install and it does this fine for Windows 2007. ...
  • Re: !!!!!!!tring to install office07 enterprise on vista ultimate
    ... Office Enterprise version ... Perhaps your "purchased at retail" ID has now been identified by ... I was able to install office07 on the same computer before, ... Enterprise only copy that you must purchase through the Home Use ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Office Enterprise 2007
    ... When you purchase Office Enterprise from your Educational institution through the Home Program you are allowed by the Eula to install it only to one computer. ... What you can do is to remove it from your laptop and then install it on your desktop. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Cannot install Office 2007 in Windows 7
    ... Did you also remove the Activation Assistant ??? ... tried to use the auto fixit button and that didn't work either. ... Did you install both of those on your system before trying to install Office Enterprise ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)