Re: proplus.ww\proplsww.cab Missing

Hi I also get this error. I have the files copied on a CD. I can install
it on 20 computers...BUT I have one I cannot. I get the classic error
"setup cannot find ProPlus.WW\ProPlsWW.cab browse to a valid
installation source and then click OK"... I can point it to the file all
day.... no go. I have looked long and hard for an answer. The best one
is to re-format the drive and start again.

--
Margolispei
Margolispei's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/margolispei.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 will not install
    ... You can try to install the Windows 2003 ... Expand to Windows Logs -> Application and right-click to select Save ... of the public folder database files. ... domain to the new SBS 2003 installation, way is to create a local profile, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Missing applications after XP clean install/reinstall - Help!!
    ... Here's my problem in a nutshell: I've reinstalled Windows XP SP2 clean. ... I've managed to get my main user profile back so I have all of my documents, ... I have the install disks for a lot of my major applications - Microsoft ... 40GB partition. ...
  • Re: Missing applications after XP clean install/reinstall - Help!!
    ... Here's my problem in a nutshell: I've reinstalled Windows XP SP2 clean. ... I've managed to get my main user profile back so I have all of my documents, ... I have the install disks for a lot of my major applications - Microsoft ... 40GB partition. ...
  • Re: "Classic logon" screen in XP does not remeber the user name
    ... would be to install RC. ... I recently upgraded a workstation from Windows 2000 Pro to Windows XP Pro. ... can copy missing shortcuts to the new profile. ... just temporarily] another user account that is also an administrator ...
  • Loging on to windows.
    ... upgrade xp home I just did a full install of Pro. ... home was on and re-format the drive, ...