Re: how do I open Office after I have downloaded the trial
- From: "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <millysdonteventhinkaboutmailingme@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:40:26 -0800
Have you installed it? Open the folder where you saved the download and click on setup.exe.
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
After furious head scratching, beezee asked:
| I have downloaded the trial version of Office Home, but don't know
| how to access it. I have the product key, but don't know what to do
| with it. It is maddening! Can someone help? The website tells me
| to click on the Office logo.....can't find that.
- Prev by Date: Re: HOW DO I CHANGE THE START DAY OF THE WEEK FOR A MONTHLY CALENDER
- Next by Date: Re: GPO to redirect Outlook "AutoArchive" location
- Previous by thread: Re: Moving Office 2003 files to another hard drive on same computer
- Next by thread: Re: Office 2007 fails. Says it's missing Office64WW.msi file