Re: Reinstalling office 2003 from a downloaded copy
- From: "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:30:52 -0500
You can't. 2003 is a done deal.
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
How to ask a question
"Cory C" <CoryC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I downloaded Office Standard edition from Microsoft and have the Prod.
My motherboard crashed, bought a new one, reformatted my drive loaded
again and now I am trying to exectute the download again and I get a
Error" during installation of Office 2003.
How can I download a new Office 2003 standard edition file? The first
might be corrupt or something... I'm stuck.
- Prev by Date: RE: Office12 setup fails in VPC2007
- Next by Date: Re: Reinstalling office 2003 from a downloaded copy
- Previous by thread: Re: After installing MS Outlook 2000 PC hangs up on desktop with not i
- Next by thread: Re: Reinstalling office 2003 from a downloaded copy