Re: landscape printing in wordpad

Don't believe you can in WordPad. It is not an option that can be
defaulted. The default page orientation is set in WP from the default
printer settings. If you set the default printer to Landscape, the new WP
document will start in Landscape.

Hope this helps, let us know.

"saxon" <saxon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
How do i set my default printing to landscape in wordpad without having to
change the settings everytime i use wordpad

  • Re: Page Layout when printing from VB
    ... landscaped page orientation. ... landscape orientation? ... I am not able to find a command that will change ... default page layout in the printer settings, I can just tell the customer ...
  • how to setup printer settings through java script ( iam using dot
    ... i am using window.print to print some details that are fetched on to an ASPX ... it should be printed in Landscape. ... I need to give my user a facility to print it in Landscape orientation ... How to setup landscape for the orientation in printer settings through the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: How Do I Fit A WebPage to Fit a Print
    ... Copy and paste the web page into MS Word or Wordpad, edit how you want it. ... and then select landscape from the HP options. ... to print a market fund comparison on Market Watch ( ...
  • Re: Printing Doesnt fill entire page?
    ... I checked my printer settings and do not see anything about full bleed. ... > Open WordPad, file, page setup, input zero in each of the margin boxes. ... >> However when I go to print it i get a white border around the entire ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Default settings in Wordpad
    ... to change it to default to landscape, ... I have a tablet PC that I often use in portrait mode. ... I guess that's why I assumed the shape of the Wordpad ... MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)