Re: Installed Office Pro 2003, Frontpage do not install
- From: "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <MillyS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:42:09 -0700
No retail edition of Office 2003 includes FrontPage 2003 - see
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/howtobuy/compare.mspx#ETB for confirmation.
It is, however, sold as a standalone product.
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All
unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without
After furious head scratching, Wayne asked:
| I had Office 2000 pro and Frontpage 2000 on an XP home computer. I
| just installed Office Pro 2003 which is suppose to have FP 2003
| included. It is list on the product brochure. It did not install, and
| I still have FP2000. FP2000 was an upgraded from the original FP98
| many years ago.
| When installing I chose the recommended "Upgrade" as opposed to "Full
- Prev by Date: Re: Trouble installing 2007 Office Beta from image on CD I made - stal
- Next by Date: Re: Installed Office Pro 2003, Frontpage do not install
- Previous by thread: Re: Trouble installing 2007 Office Beta from image on CD I made - stal
- Next by thread: Re: Installed Office Pro 2003, Frontpage do not install