Re: oem # for office 2000 small buisness disks is lost

Afraid you might have to buy another one. Do you have the Product installation key still by anychance?

--
Peter

"chrisreid443@xxxxxxx" <chrisreid443@xxxxxxx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6B32987-EA28-48E2-9515-043B263C3D4C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Is there a generic or will microsoft find me a new one?
> Chris reid

  • Re: Cant get boot menu
    ... F lock is on by anychance ... Peter ... Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. ... > While in the 1st stages of loading, I can bring up the boot menu by ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: A new Beta test from Panda
    ... As I've said many times Peter, ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... Each time a system connects to the ISP, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Fireworks -- Proposal for "Rec.pyrotechnics.moderated"
    ... Peter addressed the header forging problem quite well as it relates to r.c.j which should also give you enough information to know why a moderated rec.pyrotechnics free of any spam and forgeries is a pipe-dream. ... it is another sight finer to fight for another man's. ... Dave, maybe some of the readers to this newsgroup are newbies, but the ... first approved for posting by the newsgroup's moderators. ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: A new Beta test from Panda
    ... No worries on timing Peter. ... You will no doubt read the comment between Phil and me here. ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Each time a system connects to the ISP, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • The Official Peter Turtill FAQ.
    ... It was on this newsgroup that I met legend and warrior Peter Turtill, ... Anthony Bournes, a racist, gay-bashing, naturist with a fondness to ... To the Haverhill Town Council. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)