Re: Merge to Fax does not show.....

BTW in the first message of the thread I stated that it was office 2003, I
also appreciate your help.

Thank you.

-CB

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> What Microsoft Fax Service do you have installed? Windows XP Fax? What
> versions of Outlook/Word installed? Please, the more information you
> provide up front, the earlier you will get an answer and the less you will
> have to check back to see if someone has responded.
>
> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to
>
> After furious head scratching, CB asked:
>
> | Is it possible to do a merge to fax option without 3rd party software
> | OR service, with word and outlook installed?
> |
> | or do you HAVE TO HAVE A SERVICE.
> |
> | Any help would be appreciated.
> |
> | -CB
> |
> | "CB" wrote:
> |
> || I can actually send single faxes from the PC, but I am trying to do
> || a merge with imported data.
> || =(
> || -CB

  • Re: Its a Blitzkreg!!!!!
    ... Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, and ... customers to be on the alert for this virus as it spreads in the wild. ... disabling processes related to security ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Undeliverable e-mail messages
    ... Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, and ... customers to be on the alert for this virus as it spreads in the wild. ... disabling processes related to security ...
  • Re: OL 2003 update broke my machine
    ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ... || You receive the "This patch package could not be opened" errror ... I have an original Microsoft CD. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • W32.SwenA.mm + MS patch flaw by design?
    ... been on the computer for about 10 hours and had my Outlook ... I have run the Norton 2004 Swen removal tool, ... I have kept Norton 2004 updated with the latest virus ... Microsoft Outlook E-mail Security Update". ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Is this a virus?
    ... PSS Security Response Team Alert - New E-Mail Worm: ... PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook ... participating in the Microsoft Virus Information Alliance ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)