Re: Reinstalling Office 10 without the original CD rom

No cd = no go
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246
PS you download from the internet, install from media

"SDevan" <SDevan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I had downloaded Office 10 on my computer a couple of months ago. However
> when I tried to use one of the programs, it said proram not installed.
> Unfortunately I lost the original CD rom, so I trying to find the setup
icon
> in the Office 10 folder. There is all the other files, but the setup or
> install file. Where did it g.......is there any hope of reinstalling the
> program without the original CD........Pleaseeeeeeeee help!!!!!!

  • RE: Microsoft, I want to buy office, please help me, Im desperate
    ... Will I be able to open Word, Excel and Powerpoint docs with it? ... files etc. and then tries to install, up comes error code 2709 internal ... Downloaded Office standard - same errors. ... trying to install with no luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: How do I add on office assistants?
    ... I downloaded Office 97 kairu the dolphin but, it does not seem to install ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • RE: Microsoft, I want to buy office, please help me, Im desperate
    ... files etc. and then tries to install, up comes error code 2709 internal ... Downloaded Office standard - same errors. ... trying to install with no luck. ... I would be completely mad to spend money on a disc when my ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: fatal error installing office 2003
    ... Microsoft MVP ... | I DOWNLOADED OFFICE 2003 TRIAL VERSION AND TRIED TO INSTALL IT OVER OFFICE ... | TRIED TO REINSTALL THE 2003 OFFICE FILE BUT IT STILL GIVES ME A FATAL ERROR ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Purchased office 2007 online Dont have info how to reinstall
    ... He paid for and downloaded Office 2007 a year ago. ... He now wishes to install it additionally on his new laptop. ... Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" ... So you could install on two laptops, always assuming that both are owned by the Licensee and that they are not in use simultaneously... ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)