Office 2003 LIP Nynorsk group-policy-install?

I am currently to install Office 2003 Standard Edition via Group
Policy.
It seems to work fine.
When i try to do the same thing with the "LIP.msi" to install the
Nynorsk-language the LIP-update wont install.
Why?

(The LIP.msi is installed as "Computer Software")
(Event-log doesn't seem to have any relevant messages)

Gaute

  • Re: Terminal Server with SBS 2K3
    ... I am not sure how you configure your SBS fax, does the issue occur on every ... Do normal users try to install a network printer? ... Have you installed the Windows 2003 printer driver on ... |> "Prevent users from adding printers" group policy in the default domain ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Using SUS to deploy patches, how to hide Windows update icon
    ... all notifications to users and doing silent installs. ... There are certain pros and cons to using this policy setting, ... If you set AU configuration to 4 (scheduled install) in the AU policy, ... reboot, but will not be able to postpone the reboot. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Possible security issue??
    ... I suppose that Group Policy could also be applying some file system ... unjoin your computer from the domain, reboot, and try to install the same ... I could only run it from the administrators (domain) ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Office deployment via GPO Problem!!
    ... Your policy isn't applying - Use RSOP.msc from the target computer to see ... Steps to take to install office via GPO. ...
  • Re: Office deployment via GPO Problem!!
    ... This is the resultant set of policy wizard. ... Steps to take to install office via GPO. ...