Outlook 2010 and Communicator 2005

Does anyone know if there has been a resolution for Presence in outlook 2010
when using Office Communicator 2005?

I am using Outlook 2010 and Communicator 2005 and Outlook cannot see the
status users? There is no presence known.

  • Detecting OUTLOOK from a VB 6 Enterprise Program
    ... I do this by creating a temporary file with the appropriate extension (.Xls, ... But OUTLOOK doesn't have such files (with a default extension). ... So how do I write code to detect the presence of OUTLOOK.EXE on a PC in VB 6? ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.enterprise)
  • Re: how to turn on Outlook 2007 presence indicator?
    ... The status in communicator is what populates the status presence in Outlook, ... The presence indicator was tied to the status in MS Communicator. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Communication 2005 and Outlook 2010
    ... Does anyone know if there has been a resolution for Presence in outlook 2010 ... when using Office Communicator 2005? ... There is no presence known. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Outlook Express 6 spellcheck problem
    ... Outlook Express 6 was installed with Windows XP. ... installed Office 97. ... the presence of Word 97, so there is no spellcheck option ...
  • Re: Right Address in Contact, Wrong Address on Email
    ... autoresolution still stores name resolutions in a nickname file. ... posted is still correct except that you can't delete an incorrect resolution ... > I think that you are thinking about the way Outlook Express works. ... in my case it simply resolves to the address and does not ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)