Where to find Product key in Windows.old folder?

I upgraded my computer to Windows 7 Pro. I did not remember to save the
product key for my MS Ultimate Office 2007 I purchased from Digital
River last year. I cannot get the product key from Digital River
anymore. I know the key is saved somewhere in the windows.old folder,
but i cannot determine where the files is located.

please help.

--
AZDiablo

  • Re: Word 2007 Locked
    ... which has telephone numbers for Digital River support. ... product key from the e-mail confirmation, like a receipt really, and it says ... eligibility for a home & student software. ... find a solution because I need my microsoft word for the holidays. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Office for Mac Activation
    ... During the install, the product key is required and this is ... You'll need to contact Digital River for support with products purchased through them. ... Entourage Help Blog ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Word 2007 Locked
    ... my vendor which was Digital River. ... product key from the e-mail confirmation, like a receipt really, and it says ... eligibility for a home & student software. ... find a solution because I need my microsoft word for the holidays. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Activating German Language Pack for Office 2007 fails, unknown error
    ... I purchased downloadable German Language Pack for Office 2007 back in January, making a copy of the download and several of the Product Key. ... The "Digital River SecuROM Product Activity Screen" says "Aktivierung fehlgeschlagen - unknown error" after contacting Digital River. ... Under "Manuelle Aktivierung" there are two text boxes, one for "Code anfragen" which contains a forty-four digit static text code that I do not recognize from any of my correspondence related to this order, and one for "Freischaltcode" ("unlock code") where it appears I am supposed to enter something. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Microsoft Office Student 2007 activation issues
    ... If you reinstalled from your Digital River download file and are using the ... installation of windows 7, I had to do a custom installation. ... or whatever it is for my old microsoft office is not on the computer. ... I put the product key in and accept it. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)