Re: downloaded Microsoft 2007. How can I get another to put on new HD

What you purchased and paid for was the installer that you downloaded. If
you did not keep the installer, you'll have to ask the vendor if they'll let
you have another copy. I wouldn't hold out much hope.

Daddy

"Sandra" <Sandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I purchased MS Office 2007 over a year ago. I have key code. My hard
drive
crashed and I replaced and now need to put it back on my computer. How
can I
get a download copy to use with my key code I purchased?

  • Re: Graphic converter query - transparency
    ... I was thinking of castle. ... make your installer available; an ftp site isn't a software installer in ... size of TeX has to do with anything. ... So you are saying that everything in that download is directly useful? ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: UNABLE TO CHECK FOR UPDATES ON THIS COMPUTER
    ... "Office Hotfix Installer encounter a problem..." ... i did download the windows installer cleanup utility w/o ... >There are some known issues with the Office Update site. ... >1) Use a utility to clean out the Windows Installer data, ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Solution for 646
    ... Before you install the update, click on the link on the page (cannot remember ... I have been trying to download updatees for widows vista. ... "Windows encountered an unknown error" error 646.any suggestions as what to ... that button then run or save the installer package then proceed to execute ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: An alternative to Product Activation
    ... dongles will be regarded as a serious option by Codegear. ... Either the user could provide a username and password at the ... which is somehow embedded into the installer prior ... to download, or Codegear would generate them for you (probably the ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Is there a malware/virus in the form of a fake registry cleaner?
    ... | pop-ups wanting to fix 288 registry entries. ... | all - asks if you want to send the installer to the recycle bin --- SAY ... Execute; Multi_AV.exe ... FireWall to allow it to download the needed AV vendor related files. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)