saving word 2007 docx as pdf file issue - content control - help t

Hi Team,

I am using word 2007 docx file with lot of content controls. which has some
help text like "Click here", "Enter text here" in the place holder.

When we use the "Save as PDF" Office 2007 add-on. Option and the pdf also
has the help text. Can we switch off the help text in the exporting function.

visit this page for screen shot.http://sahridhayan.googlepages.com/

Thanks for any pointers.

  • Re: How do .PDF viruses work? Where is a malware website?
    ... get outside and pull in the malware they chose off of external sites... ... User opens a malicious PDF ... One very powerful augment to this defensive approach is the implementation of application controls to limit potentially malicious PDF Reader behaviors. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: alt.anonymous.messages
    ... is a 116 p. .pdf doc and there are discussions about the 'revelations' ... My name is Tom Ritter, and I work for iSEC Partners. ... for making the first few versions of PGP available. ... US government to court and suing over the export controls on ...
    (comp.misc)
  • Re: How to save a form as .pdf or.jpg?
    ... I have an application with several forms which contain multiple controls ... Can I convert this printer file to .pdf or .jpg? ... PDFCreator is written in VB and is Open Source: ...
  • Re: Tuning PDF loop (pseudo derivative feedback)
    ... George Herold wrote: ... But recently I've been experimenting with what Phelan called PDF, ... Either I forgot everything in my controls class or never learned it, ... But i have a fancy MicroOmega PID controller as a part of a toaster oven temperature controlled system. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: How to save a form as .pdf or.jpg?
    ... Thank you so much for taking time to provide several links and directions. ... I have an application with several forms which contain multiple controls ... Can I convert this printer file to .pdf or .jpg? ... PDFCreator is written in VB and is Open Source: ...