Re: Unlocking a locked document in Mircosoft word

I can confirm hthat this is prive and is not business or company. I have
tried the activation key tab but nothing happens.
--
Obiwan

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Is this your company or a business one?

Check to see if your copy of Word is activated. (Since you mention 4 years
it must be Word 2003 or older.) Help - Activate Product.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"obiwan" <obiwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am unable to change any of the documents in any way. This version came
with the computer and I have used it since, this computer is approcimately
4
years old. I assumed that this version of word was not a trial. thank you

--
Obiwan

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Try other documents. It sounds like you have an expired trial version.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"obiwan" <obiwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I created and own all of the dcouments. I cannot unlock or lock as this
is
greyed out.
--
Obiwan

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Have you contacted the file's originator and asked them what they've
done?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"obiwan" <obiwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It is just this document as far as I can tell.
--
Obiwan

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Just that document or all of them?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"obiwan" <obiwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have a document which will not allow me to edit save, copy etc.
All
options are greyed out on tools.
--
Obiwan