Re: Office 2003 Student & Teacher edition
- From: "Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:42:09 -0400
Did you look at the screen where they asked you to enter the numbers. The phone number ( 1-800 ) is right there also
Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
"JT" <JT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2EAD556B-1748-45A3-87CA-55ACEC91F94F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Would you by chance have the correct phone number ???
"Tom Willett" wrote:
Use phone activation and explain it to them.
"JT" <JT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
:M hard drive crashed and I replaced now when I tryed to reinstall with my
: student and teacher edition 2003 disks I get to were it askd for my
: key and it tells me that my numbers are already in use how do I fix this
: -- : Thanks, JT
: "sme" wrote:
: > Help!!!!!! I lost downloaded copy of Office 2003 when computer crashed
: > recently. Still have key purchased from Microsoft but no back up cd :(
: > Where can I download in order to re-use my key? Please can somebody
: > Needed urgently for my university work!!!!
- Prev by Date: Office Communicator text wont wrap around to next line
- Next by Date: Reverting Back To Older Word By Itself ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Office 2003 Student & Teacher edition
- Next by thread: Clipboard in OfficeXP is not working after installing Office2007