Re: Changing my rule

D*mn inflation! Oh well, we all have to cut back a bit these days.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <what@ever> wrote in message news:e7jZh4S7JHA.1568@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More information is always better than less. Besides, I had to lay off my
crystal ball.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, JoAnn Paules asked:

| It helps to get all of the facts, doesn't it? ;-)
|

| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <what@ever> wrote in message
|| You need to change the rule when you have access to your Outlook
|| program locally. You cannot change rules in OWA (Outlook Web
|| Access).
|| --
|| Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
|| Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
|| ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
|| How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
|| After furious head scratching, jay110570 asked:
||| Yes it is. Ihad somebody help me do this and he is no longer around,
||| so i have no idea how to go in and change this.

  • Re: My 2007 Word will not open any previous word documents?
    ... "JoAnn Paules" wrote: ... MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ... Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Linking two textboxes