RE: NEED TO REINSTALL - LOST DISK, BUT HAVE PRODUCT KEY?

You might download the trial and use the phone activation and explain the
situation to a live person.
http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx?re_ms=oo&culture=en-US

"HT" wrote:

I need to reinstall Office Home and Student 2007 but do not have the disk. I
have the product key but no disk. Can I download online free using my
product key as I do not want to pay for something I aleady paid for?

Please don't advice going back to the store; the store said 'go online and
download' just use product key .... I've been searching all day to do this.

Help someone!!

  • office 365 home edition = epic fail
    ... Sometimes you wonder if Microsoft ever want to make anything easy. ... user, gets a product key on a card instead of disk, enters scraped off key, ... and we will download the entire package'. ... do an offline installation. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Trobule with Product ID - Expires
    ... That's the way the Microsoft is doing it! ... on his machine, download, install this one and enter his key? ... Only the product key (which is the ... key to activate and install the software) - so, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Problems with downloading MS Office 2003 Standard
    ... MS Office 2003 Standard Edition is the same product as MS Office Student and Teacher's Edition, ... entering the Product Key, I'm told it is not a valid Product Key. ... After the download, I received an virtual memory message saying "my ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Trobule with Product ID - Expires
    ... I'm missing something BIG here. ... but what I'm missing is the apples in the apple pie when I miss a ... a Product Key while downloading an application from the MSoft Website. ... Please provide me the link to download the actual media/software so ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Office 2007 Beta download
    ... I have had the same problem, MS just didn't think to add a DOWNLOAD FILES ... a product key, but there's no way I can download. ... Could anyone tell me where it would make sense to install the beta Onto ... Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System' ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)