Re: Use Office 2003 interface in Office 2007: is it possible?

I'm certain you're right, Milly. It totally baffles me how immune to feedback
MS seems to be on this issue though.

I'll bet I can get a few thousand people to submit their thoughts if I put
my mind to it though. Just not sure if it's worth the effort. ;-)

Jim

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

And you realize that it will do no good as the next version's interface is
locked and loaded with more applications using the ribbon interface?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, JaimeZX asked:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/HA102295841033.aspx?pid=CL100788241033

.