Re: Use Office 2003 interface in Office 2007: is it possible?

I'm certain you're right, Milly. It totally baffles me how immune to feedback
MS seems to be on this issue though.

I'll bet I can get a few thousand people to submit their thoughts if I put
my mind to it though. Just not sure if it's worth the effort. ;-)

Jim

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

And you realize that it will do no good as the next version's interface is
locked and loaded with more applications using the ribbon interface?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, JaimeZX asked:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/HA102295841033.aspx?pid=CL100788241033

  • Re: Use Office 2003 interface in Office 2007: is it possible?
    ... Oh, they've gotten plenty of feedback about it already, count on that. ... ALWAYS post your Outlook version. ... if there's no way to convert the 2007 interface. ... ||| for responses along the lines of "you'll grow to like it". ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Use Office 2003 interface in Office 2007: is it possible?
    ... And you realize that it will do no good as the next version's interface is ... Milly Staples ... ALWAYS post your Outlook version. ... | I left feedback and FWDed the link to other ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: OE6 failing to deleiver mail to one particular domain
    ... Thanks for the feedback and good luck on solving the issue. ... HTML-based e-mail messages that are sent from Outlook Express may be ... > We will work to resolve this issue in future versions of the SPAMfighter ... >> Jim Pickering, MVP, Outlook Express ...
  • Re: OE and Hotmail: Authorization Error
    ... I don't think Hotmail has any interest in improving the service for its ... In Internet Explorer (not Outlook Express), ... Please deliver feedback to the newsgroup, so that others can be helped. ...
  • Re: Use Office 2003 interface in Office 2007: is it possible?
    ... Milly Staples ... ALWAYS post your Outlook version. ... | feedback MS seems to be on this issue though. ... || interface is locked and loaded with more applications using the ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)