Re: looking for a "non circumvent agreement" template

I am still learnig to use this facility this is my first time

I am looking for a non circumvent agreement ie I purchase goods from a
manufacturer and sell to my cleint.1) i ned to prevent my supplier going
direct to my client intentionally or by accident
2) Should my cleint find out who my supplier is and goes ditect to the
manufacturer the manufacturer, must refer my client back to me to place the
order
ie my clein id prevented from dealing direct with my supplier and visa versa
Where can I find a suitable standard template
Glenn Reed

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Learn how to post a question: http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm

See that large white space beneath the subject line? Use it to provide at
least a modicum of information about what you are trying to accomplish.
Otherwise, you are wasting our time and yours when someone has to come along
and try to pry information out of you.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

"Glenn" <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote Nothing!

  • Re: OEM consumables (was Real-world ink longevity test)
    ... In some cases, such as with the Taiyo Yuden CDRs that I buy in bulk, I think that I can trust the product from the original supplier a lot more than I can from a marketer like Sony. ... These days, some Sony products will be made by Sony, for example, while many Sony products are simply products of a Chinese manufacturer, with Sony's name slapped on. ... There are one or two web sites where people discuss the quality of these things. ... About ink, I'd think that printer makers specify the parameters that the supplier must meet, and the supplier does. ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Return goods to manufacturer, rather than supplier.
    ... it to Panasonic who made it, rather than Dabs who I had bought it from. ... have with the supplier by dealing directly with the manufacturer. ... Dell, who made the computer, said I ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: "Refurbished"
    ... manufacturer and not from another company or an end user. ... The supplier states that the laptops ... sales for the new model. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Buying Ducati OEM parts.. what a Joy.
    ... possible to walk out to the production floor, grab a part out of a ... not another person who believes the fiction of JIT ... is that the manufacturer would order parts in bulk from ... the supplier, like 10,000 at a time. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)