Re: looking for a "non circumvent agreement" template

I am still learnig to use this facility this is my first time

I am looking for a non circumvent agreement ie I purchase goods from a
manufacturer and sell to my cleint.1) i ned to prevent my supplier going
direct to my client intentionally or by accident
2) Should my cleint find out who my supplier is and goes ditect to the
manufacturer the manufacturer, must refer my client back to me to place the
order
ie my clein id prevented from dealing direct with my supplier and visa versa
Where can I find a suitable standard template
Glenn Reed

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Learn how to post a question: http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm

See that large white space beneath the subject line? Use it to provide at
least a modicum of information about what you are trying to accomplish.
Otherwise, you are wasting our time and yours when someone has to come along
and try to pry information out of you.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.